Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Guthrie takes time to get to know you. Answers all questions and concerns in a professional manner and discusses treatment options and other relevant issues in a manner that is easy to follow. Great office staff and great friendly location.
I changed doctors recently. The group where my previous doctor was basic. The group including the Doctor was a big medical mill, with little more than the basics. Dr, Guthrie is great! Spends time gets to the bottom of the problem. Dr. Guthrie, and his staff are warm and friendly I would recommend him to anyone. I was lucky to find hiim.
Absolutely horrendous experience. Dr. Guthrie is rude, nasty & antagonistic. I am fairly certain that he hates women in general. After not bothering to introduce himself or shake my hand, he then went on to be completely unhelpful. I ended the appointment before ever getting on the exam table. As I stood up to leave, he laughed at me. He then followed me into the hallway and laughed some more. So disgusted and expected so much more from Lakewood Ranch Medical Group. Not just a bad doctor, but a horrible human being. Zero business being a doctor.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Warren Hospital (Phillipsburg Nj)
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsDolphin Medical Group, 11235 US Highway 301 N Unit 101, Parrish, FL
Dr. Aaron W Guthrie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parrish, FL.