Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron W Hanna has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Aaron W Hanna has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Birth Control
Dr. Aaron W Hanna has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aaron W Hanna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
We left Dr. Hanna when my daughter was a few months old due to disatisfaction. We had some concerns when she was 1-2 months old and he actually laughed at us in the room and did not act like the concerns were valid. It turns out now, at 2 years old, my child has severe kidney damage due to Dr. Hanna (and others in his practice) not taking us and my high risk doctor seriously enough. Apparently, according to a pediatric urologist and my current pediatrician, the concern we had relayed to him should have been followed up on more regularly and her severe hydronephrosis could have been at least watched and treated more appropriately. She now has severe kidney damage for life and is being treated by absolutely wonderful doctors who have shown so much care and concern for her current AND future health. I would not recommend anyone to Dr. Hanna or others at his practice.
Dr. Hanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Aaron W Hanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAugusta Pediatric Associates Pc, 1245 Augusta West Pkwy, Augusta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron W Hanna in this video.
Dr. Aaron W Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.