Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron H Hoblet MD
Dr. Aaron H Hoblet has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Aaron H Hoblet has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron H Hoblet - Posted on November 5th, 2018
The best surgeon I have ever met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron H Hoblet - Posted on February 1st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron H Hoblet - Posted on June 27th, 2014
I switched to this dr. after seeing a different specialist who is said to be brilliant but he was arrogant and uncaring. My Primary Care Physician referred me to Dr. Hoblet. This dr. is kind, compassionate, and he treats me with concern. He engages eye contact and lets me explain my pain. He could see how nervous and anxious I was but he put me at ease right away. And he was careful to numb the area twice before the injection and proceeded very slowly and gently. To my surprise I didn't feel the shot. My previous dr. didn't care if it hurt and he was NOT gentle like Dr. Hoblet was. I highly recommend this dr to my family and friends. Kind, compassionate & gentle.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron H Hoblet - Posted on May 24th, 2008
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron H Hoblet - Posted on April 8th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Aaron H Hoblet Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsDESERT ORTHOPEDIC CENTER, 1303 NE Cushing Dr Ste 100, Bend, OR
Dr. Aaron H Hoblet is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.