Dr. Aaron H Hoblet Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron H Hoblet?

The best surgeon I have ever met

Dr Hoblet saved my sons arms when he broke both of them in a longboard accident

I switched to this dr. after seeing a different specialist who is said to be brilliant but he was arrogant and uncaring. My Primary Care Physician referred me to Dr. Hoblet. This dr. is kind, compassionate, and he treats me with concern. He engages eye contact and lets me explain my pain. He could see how nervous and anxious I was but he put me at ease right away. And he was careful to numb the area twice before the injection and proceeded very slowly and gently. To my surprise I didn't feel the shot. My previous dr. didn't care if it hurt and he was NOT gentle like Dr. Hoblet was. I highly recommend this dr to my family and friends. Kind, compassionate & gentle.

Highly recommended

I found that all of my appointments went very well with Dr. Hoblet. He continued to follow up with me while remembering my previous concerns from past appointments with him. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring, which is a rare quality to find.

Always courteous. Has a wonderful bedside manner and remembers his appointments with you. Makes you feel comfortable with him and is very thorough with his examinations

Dr. Aaron H Hoblet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bend, OR.