Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann has the following 19 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Transplantation
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I never had a Doctor and his staff treat me like I was someone extra special. I had my Hip operated on quit a while ago by Dr Hofmann and have not had any problems. I have windsurfed for a profession ,golfed, and Snow skied. I don't ski like I use to but Im still enjoying myself. Thank You Dr Hofmann.
computer aided surgery on my knee restored it to better than new. after 30 yrs of deterioration , 3 surgerys, and massive daily pain , my total knee replacement recovered better and faster than anyone else, ever. 160 degree plus bending. xrays showed zero error on placement and alignment. 6 yrs later I run climb, ski and jump anything with impunity(72 yr old now). This Dr pioneered and taught this procedure at university. Experience, skill, brains and results 'at the top' = my total best recommendation for slc/ut orthopedics.
Dr Hofmann resurfaced my knee cap when he should replaced my total knee.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
44 Years Experience
University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHofmann Arthritis Institute Pllc, 24 S 1100 E Ste 101, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron A Hofmann in this video.
Dr. Aaron A Hofmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.