Dr. Aaron M Karlin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aaron M Karlin?

Dr Karlin is a great Md my son loves him but his staff is so terrible it makes for a terrible experience. They NEVER and I Mean NEVER return calls. The last time I wanted my child to have Botox Injections I called for over 6 wks the last 3 wks I called everyday never a returned call. I live 1 1/2 hours away it's not like I can just pop into the office. Because of this my child didn't get his Botox when it was needed. I made an appointment after this and left my son out in the waiting room when Dr Karlin popped in all happy with a big smile on his face like he always does he look around asked where my child was I told him I was there to schedule an appointment for Botox he said oh you should have just called for that u didn't need an appointment. Well let's just say my next statement didn't make him smile anymore I went off on him and told him every thing I was horrible to him. He took it like a champ and was very upset he asked me to file a complaint that he complains too but Ochsner does kothing about it. We still see and love him but it is getting harder to do so with every vidit. When I first started seeing him 5 years ago it was not like this it was the best office I had ever been to but ever since his nurse Holly left his office has gone to pot!!!!! As much as I like and respect Dr Karlin I would leave in a heart beat an see another Md ( if there was one) because of his office staff. Sorry Dr. K but your staff is really that bad

My son has CP and has been seeing DrAaron for 5years now. I completely agree with the first review he is wonderful but the staff is TERRIBLE. I think she was benign very kind when talking about return calls fact

Dr. Karlin is awesome and my daughter absolutely loves him. He has such a connection with kids that it always makes for a pleasent visit. So glad we were referred to him. One downside is the administrative staff. They take forever to get the ball rolling on insurance, phone calls, anything. If you call to speak to someone in his office, expect to have to call two, three or four times because NEVER will your call be returned the first time. You would be lucky to get a return call after leaving a message twice. It is very frustrating having to deal with this ALL the time. This is not a rare occurance, it is EVERY time you call there. It is pitiful to have to deal with this so much. If Dr. Karlin wouldn't be such a great doctor, we definitely would look for another doctor.

The Best Doctor in New Orleans

Dr. Aaron Karlin is the best doctor in New Orleans. He is so intelligent and caring...he cares for the entire child, and always "gets it right." My son is medically complex, but doctor Karlin always knows how to help him. He also has great rapport with the children, and always treats the parents' concerns with respect. This is a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Aaron M Karlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.