Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron W Kemp
Dr. Aaron W Kemp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron W Kemp has 2 locations
1514 W Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Book Online Now
Dr. Aaron W Kemp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aaron W Kemp has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
Nice but I think getting senile.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron W Kemp - Posted on August 19th, 2018
At first he seemed like a nice pleasant Dr. but after seeing him for a few months I started to realize his memory seems to be failing. He ordered a lab test that I later found out hasn’t been used in 30 years. He suddenly decided to stop renewing some of my prescriptions. One of which can cause seizures if stopped suddenly. I think he should retire before making a life threatening mistake.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron W Kemp - Posted on June 14th, 2016
- University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Aaron W Kemp Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aaron W Kemp's office for more information.
1514 W Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ : (480) 326-4852
9767 N 91st St Ste 103 Scottsdale, AZ : (480) 314-2200
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron W Kemp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.