Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron D Knudson has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 5
I recently move back to page and I'm on workman's comp have to herniated discs and torn minis us in right knee. After waiting for 2 houts to get in I told him my story and that I was out of my medication so I asked if he could take cafe of me till I get to the right Dr. I was refered to him and told he could take care of me. Alls I needed was1 weeks worth till I get to the right Dr cause he obviously wasn't gonnanhelp me I'm on workman's comp and he violated the disability act!!! So he told me in a condisending tone and treated me like crap I'm mean like crap !!! Now only few hours after that I'm unable walk or do things with kids or anything that I might be able to do the only thing incan do is lay on my back I'm only 36 what little bit of releife I got from my meds men the world to me now I have nothing!!!!!! So if u value your life or problems u have stay away from this man!!!!!!! They also marked on my release after I left that my wife of fifteen yrs was not allowed to talk to them about. Reminder this is the love of my life and of course she's allowed to have access to my stuff she already knows so that's fraud and the only reason they marked the box was because they didn't want to deal with her which is very wrong everybody knows that .
10 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Penn State University
Dr. Aaron D Knudson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron D Knudson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Page, AZ.