Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron L Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Aaron L Brown has the following 3 expertise
- Brain Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Gunshot Wounds
Dr. Aaron L Brown has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aaron L Brown is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Got the pleasure of meeting this wonderful doctor at PMC after my mother n law had a near fatal accident. Dr. Brown was her trauma doctor and took wonderful care of her. We love him and are very thankful for everything he done for her. He has the best bedside manners and explains everything so clearly to patients and their families. We will never forget him nor the rest of the nurses/staff that was involved in her care during her lengthy stay. So thankful he has chosen to come to PMC to provide awesome trauma care.....â¤
My experience with Dr. Brown was a very positive one. I would recommend him to all my friends. When I came out of surgery, I was in very good condition. One of the nurses looked at my chart and said, "No wonder, she is Dr.Brown's patient. All his patients do very well after surgery. It is his technique." That made me feel good about choosing this doctor.
15 Years Experience
Marshall University Joan C Edwards School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Aaron L Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron L Brown in this video.
Dr. Aaron L Brown is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.