Dr. Aaron Lehman Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Lehman?

Patient

Dr. Lehman is the best doctor every time I go to him he listens to me and takes his time . When he enters the room he has this beautiful smile on his face . I'm so glad that he is my doctor peace.

Awesome Doctor

So like most of you I've been going to the doctor for check ups and regularly scheduled visits my whole life. I have had my share of good visits and not so good visits and as an athlete and top tier Personal Trainer it's important that I stay healthy and be in the best possible shape I can which means if I get sick or injured, seeing a good doctor is VITAL to recovery so I can get back out there and do what I love , Train! I wasn't quite sure of kaiser permanente as I've heard pro's and cons about the system and have had military insurance forever. However I decided to try it out and I think had it not been for Dr. Lehman being as awesome, knowledgable, caring, supportive and professional as he is, I would have changed my insurance and not thought twice. But after seeing him several times for injuries and being completely restored to brand new under his guidance, I can't see myself changing doctors as long as he is practicing. Just want to say thanks Doc I'm glad I found ya.

Great doctor!

Dr. Lehman is really nice and makes you feel cared about.

Dr. Aaron Lehman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.