Dr. Aaron Y Lessen Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Y Lessen?

I am in no way a fan and am furious about the care I received. I went in to the er after two and a half weeks of running a fever over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, two get a second opinion from a doctor there. Dr. Aaron Lessen did confirm the first doctors assessment that I had "a funky virus", the difference was that my orginal doctor came to that information with a grand total in fees of 300 dollars. The genius Dr. Aaron Lessen and his assistance told me the exact same thing and came to a total just short of 5,000 dollars. Then after leaving the hospital didn't take the time to call me and explain the other results from test I am told he ordered and I am being billed for. Not to mention the billing process through Swedish Medical was inaccurate and no one seems to be able to direct you to how to resolve this issue.