Dr. Aaron Lifchez Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Lifchez?

Grateful and thankful

Posted on March 6th, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Lifchez and his wonderful staff I had two beautiful miracle baby girls who are now 23 and 21. You feel like he is not only your doctor but your friend, so caring, easygoing and professional. Best doctor ever! Fertility treatment may not work for you, but I can guarantee he will do everything he medically can to try to help get you there.

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I am the proud mother of my 21-year old daughter and 19-year old son. Dr. Lifchez and his staff beat all odds with our situation (not once, but twice) many years ago. His kindness and gentle manner made me feel like I was his only patient and not a number on his busy schedule. I am forever indebted and cannot be more grateful. My children are truly medical miracles, and Dr. Lifchez is one of God's angels on earth. Thank you, thank you, Dr. Lifchez. Continued success in all your endeavors.

AMAZING DOCTOR and INCREDIBLE STAFF!

Posted on February 21st, 2012

I have seen about 5 different fertility specialists. I will be honest I found most of them to be acceptable but seriously lacked bedside manner. Dr. Lifchez is the complete opposite. I have just started treatment with him. I can say I have never been so impressed by a doctor or his staff as I am with Fertility Centers of Illinois. Everyone is incredibly kind, good hearted and good humored. Dr. Lifchez actually holds your hand when talking about tough things. I seriously teared up leaving his office the other day feeling so grateful to have found such an amazing physician! If you do anything, find away to see the folks at FCI. You will not regret it!!

Fabulous!

Posted on February 21st, 2012

Could not have a better Doctor! Minimal wait tine, excellent bedside manner. He listens to his patients and really cares about their health. A physician that actually responds to his patients and will even email you directly the day you email him.

Awesome doc

Posted on October 21st, 2011

I'm pregnant right now against all odds - all thanks to Dr. Lifchez. He was amazing. I just can't say enough great things about him.

Posted on July 2nd, 2011

I have an 18 year old and a 16 year old and I would not have had either without Dr. Lifchez.

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Proud mama today because of Dr. Lifchez.

Posted on May 3rd, 2009

We have a beautiful triplet girls...Thank to Dr. Lifchez and FCI Stuff.

Dr. Lifchez of Fertility Centers of Illinois

Posted on May 30th, 2008

I am having a very positive experience at FCI under Dr. Lifchez care. He is very much the expert, but still available to my questions & concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on November 12th, 2017