Dr. Aaron Lim Is this you?

Dr. Lim deserves 10 stars

Posted on November 1st, 2012

There aren't enough words to describe what an amazing professional and individual Dr. Lim is. He is truly "THE BEST" doctor we have ever seen in our 15 years of Kaiser membership. He is a miracle maker for many as he has been for us. Without Dr. Lim, we would still be struggling to find the cause for recurring miscarriages...yet at the end of this month we will be having our 2nd miracle with the help of Dr. Lim. It is truly a pleasure to see Dr. Lim as the visits are always pleasant and meaningful.

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Lim to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN. He is very attentive, caring and trusting. And most importantly, he knows his stuff. He was my doctor during both of my high risk pregnancies and I truly believe that my two sons would not be here if not for him. I moved to another state so he is no longer my doctor, but he is definitely one of the best!

Posted on January 23rd, 2016