Dr. Aaron T Lloyd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron T Lloyd?

One Of the best doctors

I have been seeing Dr Lloyd for almost 11 years. I had a back injury that he helped me with before and after my 1st surgery when I lived in DFW. We tried everything, as it was a work comp case. He and his staff have worked tremendously hard over the years to help me get approved for what I needed done and medications that I needed. They would even help with adjusters to get the approvals I needed. Once my 1st surgery was done they helped me off my medications per my request. I could always get a hold of them during the day and if it was after hours the on call always calls back. After 3 years my hardware broke and the ER doctor in my community did not understand my chronic pain needs. I called Dr Lloyds office and had an appointment the next week. I needed a 2nd surgery to go back to remove some hardware and replace the rest. Dr. Lloyd lets me know my options and has always told it to me straight. I'm only 38 and have been able to reduce my medications through a Nuero Implant. I live 6 hours away from his nearest office and to this day I still make that drive. He has a good bedside manner with a quiet sense of humor. He and his staff always communicate in ways that I and my partner understand.

Caring Physician & Professional Staff

I would definitely recommend Dr. Lloyd to a friend or family member! He is a caring and compassionate doctor who is able to communicate with me on my level, as a patient without a medical degree. The staff is always very friendly and professional. Great people!

Top-level Medical care around!

I have been a patient of this practice for several years. These guys really and truly have got it right. Not only am I confident that I am receiving top-level medical care but Dr. Lloyd and Gwen really care about their patients. I'm not sure if it can get any better. I love coming to their office. I have recommended quite a few people who seem to be equally as happy and satisfied as I am. The office staff is amazing! Everyone is always friendly, upbeat and helpful

He is very cold and doesn't care about managing his patients pain. He must get a cut of all MRI/scans etc...his staff is super rude

This is the best pain management doctor in the dallas, ft.worth, area !! I am very please to have this doctor take care of my medical needs. Dr. Lloyd is a very careing, professional doctor with a good sense of humor to brighten your appt. day.

Dr. Lloyd is an awesome dr

I've only had 2 appts with him, and facet injections, but he has been a wonderful dr. He always takes time to listen to me and answer my questions. He is also very funny! Love this doc!

Excellent physician delivering results

I've already experienced relief from the (spinal) disc injections performed by Dr. Lloyd. I had a similar procedure done by a different doctor 4 years ago and had zero relief. Dr. Lloyd visited prior to the procedure, explained the procedure thoroughly, answered all questions, and had an excellent "bedside manner". His staff was equally pleasant and professional. I will definitely continue to visit this practice and recommend it to family and friends with rave reviews. Thank you Dr. Lloyd!

Good Pain Management Doctors

I read some bad reviews on this doctor and thought it was appropriate to set the record straight. If you have chronic pain this is the doctor you want to see. If you are dumb enough to think you want to take pain meds for other reasons do yourself a favor and smoke pot or get some aolchol because anyone who has been on chronic pain management for years know's the downside to opiate dependence. This doctor is thoughtful, caring and in my opinion ready to help anyone who need it. His Pa is the same and my only complaint is that they both watch your prescription closely to the day of pickup probably thanks to those few individuals who shouldn't be there anyway. An excellent doctor and staff.

HUGE ego and VERY poor bedside manner.

I saw this doctor for over two years and it was almost impossible to reach him or receive an appointment with him. Every time I saw him he was very condescending. When asked about a drug I researched I received a verbally abusive response and told I was a drug seeker. I have dead bone in both ankles that give me extreme pain. He then went on to personally judge my character stating "you have no clue how the rest of the world lives." I STRONGLY recommend you stay away from Pinnacle Pain Management.

Doctor's Response

I am aware of who this patient is since they described their unique injury. The length to which we attempted to help this unfortunate patient doesn't fit on the page, and yet the patient failed to follow directions or guidelines of therapy and was discharged. This patient has continued to receive care despite being discharged for over 7 months while attempting to find a doc who will meet the patient's needs.

2 visits, 1 injection procedure. Maybe, 15 minutes total time with Aaron Lloyd, spent with me! (Notice I did not address him as a Dr.) After waiting over a hour in a gown at the hospital for my bilateral injections, he finally arrives, 30 second conversation, which turns into me receiving a letter in today's mail stating he has discontinue the "physician-patient relationship", for a statement, regarding making too much money! As I recall HIS statement, clearly defining he would rather deal with Medicare patients. Less hassle! Don't try to make an appointment to see him, IT WILL NOT happen. After, 5-6 calls to try to make an appointment, I finally received a call from his NP, of which she was much more helpful. It appears, with all the excuses I was told, Aaron Lloyd is TOO busy! He has no bedside manner, does not listen, nor take directions from referring Dr. His EGO, has blinded him to not understanding his patients are truly in pain, and seek him out to help relieve and/or manage their pain. But, one statement that I may have said, must have assuredly struck a chord, for again he does not understand "pain"! He, as a doctor of oath, clearly views the dollar over health! A person with 2 compression fractures, lower lateralizing disc bulges throughout my lower lumber spine, am told in his letter, that I "do not have an emergency medical condition"!! For more than two years, I've been in pain! My option and opinion is there are way too many doctors to not have to deal with one that looks and talks down on his patients, moreover doesn't listen, an ignores referrals procedures from referring doctors! On Medicare, he's your doctor!

Doctor's Response

This patient has a different recollection of reality than mine. He required over 75 minutes of face to face time on the initial visit in the office in an attempt to answer his multiple questions. I routinely attempt to provide as much time answering questions as a patient needs and I will admit that this leads to me running behind more often than I like. When I came to visit him prior to a procedure and was running behind his comment was that: "You must be trying to make too much money because you are seeing too many patients and running late". He was discharged from the clinic the next day because of his abusive behavior to our staff and inappropriate comments and behavior. It was clear that we would not be able to meet his needs.

Dr. Lloyd refused to meet with me when I arrived for a scheduled appointment. When I declined to be treated by his PA until meeting that person, he refused to see me, even though I was in extreme pain and using a walker. The receptionist is the gatekeeper for this practice which appears to be a workman's comp clinic. I wanted a second opinion regarding alternatives to the use of epiderals. Fortunately, the primary pain management physician I use it not a mill and has a people friendly staff.

Dr. Lloyd has been a fine physician and has managed my pain for many years. Because of his abilities I have avoided surgery. His P.A.s are knowledgeable and friendly.

Dr. Aaron T Lloyd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.