Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron E Long has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aaron E Long has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Aaron E Long has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
He is very moody. He snapped on me in the office for NO reason and was very rude. My friend goes to him and said she had a similar experience and ran out crying. As I was leaving I told him "sorry he was having a bad day " and he Yelled to me "if I didn't like it I could never come back". I was appaulled I could not believe he treats his patience like that. I will NEVER return again. HIs son works there as receptionist and has no personality and acts very superior to ALL.
Such a patient and caring dr and awesome staff!
Doctor Long has been my doctor for the last 8 years when I needed him and he always took the time to help me understand my issues and what he could do to help as well as what I could do for myself as long as you show him respect and follow the guidelines you will never have any issues with him from what I know of him and his staff has always been kind and complete pros at what they do for the patients. God Bless Doctors like Dr Long
Dr. Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Aaron E Long accepts the following insurance providers.
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAaron Eugene Long Md, 1136 Nikki View Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. Aaron E Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.