Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron Malakoff
Dr. Aaron Malakoff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Braunfels, TX, with another office in New Braunfels, TX. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Malakoff is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Central Texas Medical Center and Methodist Humana. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron Malakoff has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Aaron Malakoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Braunfels, TX.