Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron L Marlow
Dr. Aaron L Marlow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA, with other offices in Portsmouth, VA and Portsmouth, VA . His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Marlow is affiliated with Maryview Medical Center. Dr. Marlow has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron L Marlow has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Aaron L Marlow has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Aaron L Marlow has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Marlow replaced my hip Sept 27th, 2016. In 3 weeks I was off my walker and on my cane. My hip was really in bad shape. I feel like he gave me my life back because I could barely function. He's always so caring, thoughtful, and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a hip or knee replacement.Plus he has a really good PA, JR Miller. Both are great.
Very nice excellent bed side manner was always very nice and did an excellent job on my knee
dr.marlow is wonderful..not only does he have a good bed side manner he is an awsome surgeon..he did several sergeries on me and i have had no problems since..and i would recommend him to anyone..i have alot of surgeries 27 to be exact and i give a credit to him for some of those..and how my husband see him and reaaly likes him also..thank you dr.marlow,
I've had issues with arthritis in both of my hips since a very young age. Dr. Marlow's expertise in his field has guided me to living a normal pain free life in the future. I recommend you at least consult with him before you have any surgeries. By the way his staff and nurses are nice and friendly.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Marlow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Aaron L Marlow accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron L Marlow in this video.
Dr. Aaron L Marlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.