Dr. Aaron L Marlow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron L Marlow?

Best surgeon in USA

Dr. Marlow replaced my hip Sept 27th, 2016. In 3 weeks I was off my walker and on my cane. My hip was really in bad shape. I feel like he gave me my life back because I could barely function. He's always so caring, thoughtful, and professional. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a hip or knee replacement.Plus he has a really good PA, JR Miller. Both are great.

Very nice excellent bed side manner was always very nice and did an excellent job on my knee

Worst bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor. Always rushes to the next patient. Makes u feel very unimportant. I've read reviews from 2013 about how great he is. What happened in the last two years? ?

dr.marlow is wonderful..not only does he have a good bed side manner he is an awsome surgeon..he did several sergeries on me and i have had no problems since..and i would recommend him to anyone..i have alot of surgeries 27 to be exact and i give a credit to him for some of those..and how my husband see him and reaaly likes him also..thank you dr.marlow,

Very Caring Dr.

I've had issues with arthritis in both of my hips since a very young age. Dr. Marlow's expertise in his field has guided me to living a normal pain free life in the future. I recommend you at least consult with him before you have any surgeries. By the way his staff and nurses are nice and friendly.

I have been treating with Dr. Marlow for several years due to knee and hip issues. I had hip replacement surgery 17 days ago and I am already walking with just a cane. I can actually walk without it, but for safety purposes I use it. I will be having total knee replacements as well in the not to distant future and there is no question as to who will do it. I love, love, love Dr. Marlow and J. R. (P.A. Miller), they are the absolute best. I never feel they are rushing me to move on to another patient, they listen, give advice and genuinely care about me as a patient and person. All of the Nurses, Asssitants, Secretary and the rest of the staff are friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Marlow to anyone who is seeking a great doctor for knee or hip issues. They are also great in explaining things to my husband and including him in our conversation. Thank you Dr. Marlow, J.R. and Staff, you are all "World Class".

Dr. Marlow is an outstanding doctor! he always listen to you and explain your disagnose clearn as possible. I would recommend him to anyone that needs to have a total hip replacement. I love him to life!!! !

" Bad to the Bone"

I have never been so happy about being able to live my life again as i am now, i was restricted due to hip problems from military service, from day one i was received professionally and with the most professional care i have ever been privilidged too. Dr Marlow and PA Miller are not only the Best in hip replacement surgery, but office and beside care as well. They ensured that my family was totally informed and that i received the best care regardless. Thank You Gentlemen, Thank You

Terrific experience

I had a hip replacement this past January. I had gone to Dr. Marlow for a second opinion. He was respectful of my particular needs and was very understanding, knowledgeable, and professional. At the same time he has proven to be a very caring and personable individual. I was extremely happy with the surgery and my follow-up visits to Dr. Marlow. I would definitely (and have) recommend him to anyone in need of this type of surgery.

Excellent Doctor

He has replaced both my hips over a ten year span. I have the upmost respect and trust in Dr Marlow. He is a excellent surgeon and is very straight forward. He tells you like it is. If you dont want to hear the truth find another doctor.

Ed Sigmund

Dr. Marlow reolaced both of my knees and I couldn't be happier. I was having so much trouble just walking, I had to take an early retirement from the U.S. Postal Service because I could no longer do my job. Now I walk on a treadmill daily and am pain free. He's the greatest.

Direct Anterior Hip Replacement

Dr. MARLOW DID A GREAT JOB.

Dr. Aaron L Marlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.