Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aaron B Morse
Dr. Aaron B Morse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA, with another office in Freedom, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Morse is affiliated with Dominican Hospital and Watsonville Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron B Morse has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aaron B Morse has the following 8 expertise
- Chest Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Angiographic Visualization
Dr. Aaron B Morse has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
After years of poor sleep, I was finally persuaded by a family friend (who is also a primary care doc) to get a sleep study. Apparently, I have sleep apnea, and I have been using a CPAP machine now for 2 months, with great results. I've had good experiences with everyone in this office and would recommend to anyone who is having trouble sleeping.
And I call it an "operation" because that's what it is, not a medical practice. From the moment I walked through the door I was automatically diagnosed with chronic sleep apnea and put on a path to CPAP. I gave CPAP a fair chance (three at-home sleep studies and one in lab) and it simply didn't work for me. Dr Morse didn't want to hear any objections to CPAP and automatically jumped to BiPAP, an even more expensive option. The moment I told him I wasn't planning to pursue CPAP/BiPAP any further he automatically threatened to report me to the Dept of Health and indicated I might lose my driver's license as a result! It was all I could do to remain in the chair and stay calm. This man is an unethical con artist whose only concern is milking your health insurance for all its worth. Note: For the sake of time I have left out numerous other complaints about Dr Morse and his staff here. Trust me, steer clear and tell your friends to do the same.
My lungs were injured a number of years ago and I was referred to Dr. Morse. He was very cold and unkind to me and actually told me to my face he did not want my case. I would surely never have gotten better if I went to him again. I found a wonderful, caring doctor in another town. Please check around before you visit Dr. Morse
Dr. Morse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Aaron B Morse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron B Morse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.