2.8

Highly Dissatisfied

sleeping better already!

After years of poor sleep, I was finally persuaded by a family friend (who is also a primary care doc) to get a sleep study. Apparently, I have sleep apnea, and I have been using a CPAP machine now for 2 months, with great results. I've had good experiences with everyone in this office and would recommend to anyone who is having trouble sleeping.

Beware of this whole operation

And I call it an "operation" because that's what it is, not a medical practice. From the moment I walked through the door I was automatically diagnosed with chronic sleep apnea and put on a path to CPAP. I gave CPAP a fair chance (three at-home sleep studies and one in lab) and it simply didn't work for me. Dr Morse didn't want to hear any objections to CPAP and automatically jumped to BiPAP, an even more expensive option. The moment I told him I wasn't planning to pursue CPAP/BiPAP any further he automatically threatened to report me to the Dept of Health and indicated I might lose my driver's license as a result! It was all I could do to remain in the chair and stay calm. This man is an unethical con artist whose only concern is milking your health insurance for all its worth. Note: For the sake of time I have left out numerous other complaints about Dr Morse and his staff here. Trust me, steer clear and tell your friends to do the same.

Excellent physician, Very helpful staff! Treatment works!

Dr. Morse was very caring and extremely knowledgeable. His staff was very helpful to me when I got on CPAP. The treatment has been very helpful. I sleep much better and have more energy! To be frank, I don't believe these negative reviews.

My lungs were injured a number of years ago and I was referred to Dr. Morse. He was very cold and unkind to me and actually told me to my face he did not want my case. I would surely never have gotten better if I went to him again. I found a wonderful, caring doctor in another town. Please check around before you visit Dr. Morse

Dr Morris Not Helping..Any Local Alternatives?

Inept in treatments and followups, billing, frustrating to get prompt help or even get through to human sometimes

Really Caring Doctor

Too bad people use comment sites to only air grievances. It seems if people are happy with something they don't share the good stuff enough. I am a current patient of Dr. Morse. I was referred to him in May and was given my prescription for my machine late June. That was fast I had one initial visit, 2 sleep studies and a follow-up visit in less than 6 weeks. It was my insurance company that took forever making the business deal with their vendor that delayed me actually getting the machine. I had all of my appointments scheduled at once so we had a plan in place. The office is not very fancy, but after seeing what my insurance company paid them in light of what they billed, I am sure that they are on a tight budget. Any complaint I have with this office is along the line of general complaints I have with almost every Dr. Office I visit.

Nobody knows what they are doing

It took several days to get a call to set an appt. I felt like I had entered a factory setting, very impersonal, the staff was not courteous or knowledgeable.I waited weeks for my sleep study results, one excuse after another. I hear from others this is a continuing problem. My advice is stay away !!!

my overall experience was of excellent care by dr morse. his staff was sweet and courteous and I felt well taken care of as a first time cpap user. I was offered different options (oral appliance which I couldnt afford, or mask) and was told that I could keep coming back until I was able to use the machine comfortably at no additional charge.Wow...I felt very taken care of. Thank You Dr Morse!!!

A doctor's practice wrapped around a marketing plan. Don't go here!

I have been to their offices now 5 times to get a replacement mask and it will be SIX visits if I go today and get the mask that they say they have. After eleven years of cpap, I had to go for three and a half weeks w/o cpap. I am a heart patient. They never seemed to get it that this would be difficult to not have cpap. Mupltiple visits to get something easy done through disconnected staff. They just don't seem interested in your care. Remember Dr. Morse, you took an oath to do no harm, or did you?

Dr. Aaron B Morse is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.