Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron P Brown
Dr. Aaron P Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center and Central Peninsula General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron P Brown has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Aaron P Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Urology Llc, 3841 Piper St Ste T300, Anchorage, AK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron P Brown in this video.
Dr. Aaron P Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.