Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron M Perme has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 10
I will definitely choose Dr. Perme again if I need surgery. The first time I saw him was for possible surgery to confirm a diagnoses. After examining me and reviewing my records, he felt that surgery was not necessary as he felt the diagnosis was correct and saw no need to perform surgery at that time. A couple of years later, I needed hernia surgery on my right side. During the exam he discovered the signs of a possible second hernia on my left side and fixed both of them in one procedure.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Aaron M Perme accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHarrisonburg Surgical Associates Ltd, 3320 Emmaus Rd, Rockingham, VA
Dr. Aaron M Perme is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockingham, VA.