Dr. Aaron B Pittard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron B Pittard?

Dr. Pittard and his staff have it all going for them. I don't think I have ever been treated so good. The surgical staff can make a patient feel so at ease and comfortable. They are all true professionals. I would without a doubt, recommend this family to anyone.

A great doctor.

Dr. Pittard is great. He took time with my examination and explained things to me. It as been 3 years since I have been able to see him because the place where I lived would only go 12 miles for Dr's appoints and Dr. Pittard was 17 miles. A dr. in the medical center gave me the wrong opinion and now my vision is bad.

The person who answers the phone was very rude and had a terrible attitude. I called for an appointment and when I called her 3 minutes latter she said it was filled. Okay wow that seems really fast to be booked and she said in I really don't have time for you way says "Thats the way bit goes" (I could almost hear the pleasure in this accourance) Okay then I 'll take the next available...OH its not until next Friday and I say well maybe you will get a cancelation. OH NO we don't do that . So I told her that I didn't want to book with her afterall. VERY UNHAPPY !!! She was a piece of work ! She should be taught how to be polite.

diagnosed a stroke when internal medicine doctor did not.

Dr. Aaron B Pittard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.