More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron S Goldberg has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 20
Took my child to see Dr. Goldberg two days in a row for temperatures ranging from 100.7-103.5. Day one she was prescribed eyedrops and I was told she woukd be fine. Day two they wanted to do a urine culture however diagnosed her with an upper respiratory infection. Day three I had to take her to children's healthcare of Atlanta, where she was diagnosed with an ear infection so severe that her eardrum was in danger of bursting. Dr. Goldberg's office specifically said "no ear infection" just yesterday, day 2. This practice is very dangerous. This is not the first time he has misdiagnosed my child. The last misdiagnosis was tonsillitis. These are things are pediatric physician should be on top of.
Dr. Goldberg has the knowledge, however, his manners and patients sucks. You can NOT work with kids without the two. My son fears doctors due to his medical history, being hospitalized, and is speech delayed. After we sat in the waiting room for well over an hour and a half on a Saturday. He not only was rude with him and burst his lip, but had the nerves to yell at me as if I was his child or something. You're talking about ANGRY. My son has seen other doctor's in his office for the past 4 years. The first and last visit with Dr.Goldberg and he will NEVER return. You lost a long term patient......Your service to kids sucks!
Overall, Dr. Golberg is pretty knowledgeable. His downfall is that he is not very courteous and can be perceived as hard to warm up to. The wait time is long. On the positive side, I have always been able to get into an appointment and he has some late hours available, which is good for those of us who work.
HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! doesnt care about patients!!! All the doctors act lost like they dony know what theyre doing. My child was allergic to soybean , we didnt find out until switching drs. they wanted to do allergy tests 3 times!!!! i only went 2 and they never got blood out correctly and played with the needle inside my childs arm like she was a test dummy, and every sickness they have to them is a cold and is cured with suctioning out the nose & albuterol. ive never seen such lazy sorry doctors in my life!!!
Dr. Goldberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Aaron S Goldberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Health Center, 2213 Exchange Pl SE, Conyers, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron S Goldberg in this video.
Dr. Aaron S Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Conyers, GA.