Dr. Aaron Scholer Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Scholer?

Posted on March 14th, 2012

My son had frequent ear infections and was chronically underweight. I saw several doctors and no one could give an answer; all they did was prescribe antibiotics. I was as my wits' end, and during an emergency appointment, we met dr. Scholer. From the get go, he was caring, he LISTENED and was open about trying different/alternative treatments. He accurately diagnosed my son as having a dairy allergy. Thanks to that, my son no longer needed ear surgery, has gained weigh and is thriving now. I completely trust him with my son's care. He is an asset to Central Maine Pediatrics.

Autism Spectrum Disorder