Dr. Aaron Segal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron Segal?

Outstanding care for patients

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Listens carefully to concernsNever rushes me through the appointmentGenuinely cares about patientsHelps find best medication for best priceTakes my input seriouslyRequests results of specialist visits to add to my chartCareful evaluation of meds each visit so no drug interaction issuesSense of humorStudies to advance specific knowledge for patient benefitMakes referral when he feels a specialist is needed without ego involvementA TERRIFIC DOCTOR AND PERSON

One of the Best

Posted on May 18th, 2011

I've been going to the Segal's for over 15 years. Aaron has been one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I always knew he was a great doctor, but recently when I went to a specialist, I realized just how spoiled I have been. Aaron has set the standard high for all the other doctors out there.

Highest recommendation

Posted on November 29th, 2010

Dr. Aaron is a dedicated, extremely caring physician. After only one visit several years ago, I knew I had found a doctor who would treat me as an equal, care intensely about my health, recommend specialists of the highest caliber, save me money on prescriptions, and last but not least, make me laugh. His wit helps me relax and I actually enjoy even those appointments that may involve some discomfort. He is now a trusted friend and I hold him in the highest possible esteem. He is one in a million.

Impossible to get a referral

Posted on September 20th, 2010

GREAT FAMILY OF DOCTORS

Posted on February 27th, 2010

If you are looking for a doctor that is caring and will go out of his or her way to offer you the very best medical service, then you HAVE to go to Drs. Segal!!!!

Posted on February 19th, 2010

The whole practice is great. They are the first doctors I have actually suggested people go visit.

Outstanding physician

Posted on October 27th, 2009

I was fortunate to find Dr. Segal through a reference from a friend. I immediately felt I was in the presence of someone who deeply cared about his patients and after four years, my respect for him has STEADILY grown. He is caring, concerned, focused, informed and sees a person in front of him - not just a patient. I am 65 and he is far and away the best doctor I have had. His sense of humor is the best and I always leave his office with something to chuckle about later. Yup, I am a huge fan.

Posted on December 27th, 2014