Good doc

Great staff and great doctor! Always very helpful.

Fantastic eye care

The staff is great, and the environment very relaxing. Dr. Smalley is knowledgeable and patient with all my questions.

Dr. Smalley was awesome and I love his tech Gala! Their office is nice and newer, very clean. I would recommend

Excel Eye Center of Lehi

I have gone to Excel Eye Center of Lehi for many years. The staff is very friendly and professional. Also, Dr. Smalley is very efficient and treats his patients wonderfully.

Going to Excel Eye Center in Lehi was such a good experience for me and my family. Everyone was very kind and helpful and efficient! We love Dr. Smalley! He was so informative and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone who needs eye care.

Excel Eye Center is fabulous! Their staff is friendly and their Dr's are the best. We love Dr. Smalley in Lehi.

I LOVE EXCEL EYE CENTER! The staff is always so friendly and willing to help and answer questions. I always feel taken care of and not just like "another patient". Highly recommend the Lehi office!

I made an appointment with Dr Smalley because I had a lot of pain in my eye. He found a small piece of plastic in it and was able to remove it. He was so kind and talked to me as if I was his only patient. I really appreciated his prompt service.

I always enjoy going to the eye doctor. The people working at Excel are wonderful. Dr. Smalley is very nice. They have a great selection of glasses and Caitlyn is a stone cold fox.

I typically do not enjoy going to the eye doctor. However, each time I go to Excel and see Dr. Smalley it is a great experience. He is very professional. The techs that work for him are wonderful. The selection of eye glasses is second to none. You should be going to Excel.

Dr. Aaron D Smalley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lehi, UT.