Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron D Stewart has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I had a condtion caused by a fungus , he thought it was an std , which i hadnt had sex in 2 years. It was not an STD i went to another dr, it was a fungus. learn the difference. when the test came back negative for std , i even told i had not been active but he insisted. i asked what i did have he had no idea. Guess he need to make his money some how since i cant have children. If ur preggers great news for you i sat 2 hours and fell asleep , when i woke up there was a wwhole new group of women exp3ecting sitting around me , still being called back before me. I went back up to the counter and asked had i been called i fell asleep , she said no. i asked did i come on right day. it took 3 hours to call me back. The could not have had that many emgencies. Then when i had one , they told me they could get me in sometime next week. I had to go to the ER. very rude staff. Im disabled and unable tostand forlong periods of time i was waiting to check out and they kept taking the pregnat women behind me and im about to fall over. i got a new dr.
Dr. Stewart is amazing! He really takes his time with each patient and makes sure they are satisfied and not confused or left with unanswered questions by the end of the visit. I know two other women who are seen by him and we all have the same views about him and his office staff. We never feel uncomfortable or awkward to bring up any issues we might be having and he is very clear on any information he gives about medical problems! I am VERY sad I had to move and will not be seeing him anymore. Best dr i have ever had!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Aaron D Stewart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Physicians Of Louisville, 4130 Dutchmans Ln Ste 400, Louisville, KY
Dr. Aaron D Stewart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.