Aaron Stewart Is this you?

Have you seen Aaron Stewart?

amazing doctor very supportive

Posted on March 18th, 2016

Best OBGYN iv ever seen he is an amazing, careing doctor he answers any questions you my have.... Recommend to everybody

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Very Great doctor and staff! Always prompt & apt times are very quick

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Dr Stewart is The Best!

Nice guy , bad dr

Posted on January 27th, 2015

I had a condtion caused by a fungus , he thought it was an std , which i hadnt had sex in 2 years. It was not an STD i went to another dr, it was a fungus. learn the difference. when the test came back negative for std , i even told i had not been active but he insisted. i asked what i did have he had no idea. Guess he need to make his money some how since i cant have children. If ur preggers great news for you i sat 2 hours and fell asleep , when i woke up there was a wwhole new group of women exp3ecting sitting around me , still being called back before me. I went back up to the counter and asked had i been called i fell asleep , she said no. i asked did i come on right day. it took 3 hours to call me back. The could not have had that many emgencies. Then when i had one , they told me they could get me in sometime next week. I had to go to the ER. very rude staff. Im disabled and unable tostand forlong periods of time i was waiting to check out and they kept taking the pregnat women behind me and im about to fall over. i got a new dr.

Dr. Stewart

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Stewart is amazing! He really takes his time with each patient and makes sure they are satisfied and not confused or left with unanswered questions by the end of the visit. I know two other women who are seen by him and we all have the same views about him and his office staff. We never feel uncomfortable or awkward to bring up any issues we might be having and he is very clear on any information he gives about medical problems! I am VERY sad I had to move and will not be seeing him anymore. Best dr i have ever had!!

Posted on August 24th, 2012

dr stewart is a great dr but he needs new staff (nurses), im just saying!

Posted on November 1st, 2011

I rate dr.stewart overall "excellent " he delivered my first child without any complications and he is going to be delivering my second child too. He is amazing

Martha P.

Posted on June 9th, 2011

Dr. Stewart is extremely caring!! He will spend the time with you and answer any questions. I trust him and his staff. I have recommended him to many of my family members and they all have said the same things.

Love this Doc!

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr. Stewart is THE best! My husband and I can't praise him enough!

Christina D

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Dr. Stewart is a wonderful physician. I trust him and his ability to provide excellent care. Occasionally, appointments run behind but it usually for reasons out of his control (delivering babies). Anyway, I highly respect Dr. Stewart, which is why I chose him to deliver my daughter.

Posted on July 10th, 2017