Dr. Aaron I Vinik Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Aaron I Vinik?

con artist of the worst kind

this guy only cares about himself and will do anything just to stay out of jail

Snake oil saleman

this guy has his own line of non fda approved snake oil

a

Superb diagnostician, won't give up on you. Excellent staff. Before him thought about giving up.

In regards to first visit

I have spent three plus years attempting to find out what could possibly be wrong with me. First off it took me less than five minutes to get into the nurses rooms and the front staff and clinical workers including blood, machine techs, and etc were all GREAT! I hate the fact the first person doesn't understand that this doctor doesn't have to see patients, he is successful and well known and respected in his field. I understand your frustration but his is the best for a reason and honestly if you want the best you have to wait, there are other people striving for the same experience..count your blessings! I can't begin to explain how within five minutes a Doctor could look at me and know what took doctors years to understand and gravitate. This man will be the answer and reason I find my issue! I honestly have to say Hampton Roads Doctors are all aware of his great skills and ability to diagnose and determine new ideals unlike most physicians. I have seen a lot of EVMS doctors lately and truly they are well prepared for life and it showcases with a DR like Dr. Vinick who takes time and dilligents to work with his patients. I am blessed to have seen him, despite the time wait it was well worth every second! Happy Patient! =)

It may be very hard to get an appointmant with Dr. Vinik but it is well worth it. He is world known for his expertise and you will not find anyone who is more knowledgeable. It is sad that the first persons review treats him like her general practitioner because he is not this at all. He is a specialist and the head of diabetes research for EVMS. I was very disapointed with her assesment of him. Yes it is hard to get an appointment with him, but you should consider yourself VERY luck if you do and listen very carefully to what he has to say. He travels all over the world for a reason.

This Doctor is not assessible

WHEN I CALL HIS OFFICE HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS TO BUSY TO PICK UP A PHONE. THERE'S ALWAYS A VOICEMAIL.WHEN YOU'RE SICK YOU NEED TO KNOW SOMEONE CARES. I LEAVE VOICEMAILS AND GET NO RESPONSE. I CALL BACK IN TWO WEEKS AND AM TOLD THAT THE NURSE IS WITH PATIENTS..WHAT AM I A LAB RAT. IF THE DOCTOR IS WORLD RENOWNED AND GIVING SPEECHES IM SURE HES DOING THE MASSES SOME GOOD..BUT WHAT ABOUT ME IM HIS PATIENT...DONT I COUNT TOO?

Dr. Aaron I Vinik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.