Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron P Weingeist
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Burien, WA and Seattle, WA . He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Weingeist is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center. Dr. Weingeist has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist has the following 14 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Contact lenses
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Diseases
- Vision Issues
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Weingeist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron P Weingeist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.