More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron Weiss
Dr. Aaron Weiss, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scarborough, ME, with other offices in Neptune, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Weiss is affiliated with Somerset Medical Center, Riverview Medical Center and Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus. Dr. Weiss has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron Weiss has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Aaron Weiss is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Weiss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Somerset Medical Center
Riverview Medical Center
Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Maine Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center
Meridian Health Jersey Shore Medical Center
Jersey Shore University
K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital
14 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron Weiss in this video.
Dr. Aaron Weiss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarborough, ME.