Dr. Aaron M Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaron M Young?

Out of nowhere.....

I have been Dr. Young's patient for over four years. On a routine follow-up at an ER visit, I told the doctor about a medication he prescribed on my previous visit and that I had an adverse reaction to the medication. After describing the reaction, Dr. Young looked me in the face and said he didn't believe me. It was like being slapped in the face! I have a long history of allergies to medication and of treatment for the ones I've had adverse reactions too. For him to say that to me was devastating, because where do you go from there if your doctor doesn't believe what you tell him. I felt I had no choice but to find a new doctor and move on. I don't see Dr. Young very often due to my overall good health. But I have had trouble with the office staff at the Elm Road location on many occasions.

They are taking new patients and I am looking for a doctor. So I called them and they took my info and said they would call me back. They called me back and said Dr. Yound denied my application. I asked why. They didn't give me an answer. They lady quickly said do u want me to get my manager. Wow I guys this doctor does not deserve my money. Needless to say I am not happy with the doctor or the staff.

Debbie C.

Very easy going. Listens attentively and follows up very closely-I was impressed.

Impressed!

Wow finally a Doctor who listens! I am a 50 year old female and was very comfortable talking to him. I'm about 40 pounds over weight and my last doctor just wanted me to loose weight to solve my symptoms. He was open to seeing of there was anything else wrong before I lost the weight. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Aaron M Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mishawaka, IN.