Dr. Aaron M Zylstra Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Aaron M Zylstra?

Always smiling

We have been seeing Dr. Zylstra for over 4 yrs now and we are very happy with him and I really do enjoy the visits. He's always smiling, in a good mood, goofy with the kids but serious with the parents. You can really tell he likes what he does and he's genuine, that's important and something you cannot fake.

Highly recommend

Dr. Zylstra has been our pediatrician since day 1 of our first child. What we have appreciated the most about him is that is so practical. He takes a common sense approach with issues. And as others have mentioned he spends time with you and doesn't just throw a prescription at you and rush out the door. We never feel like he is in a hurry to get out of the room. His consistency and genuine care and concern for our kids is what keeps us coming back!

Dr. Zylstra was recommended to us before our son was born, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor who wants a doctor that takes their time to listen to your problem, processes what you say, and answers every question you might have. Dr. Z never makes me feel rushed, and quieted my new mommy nerves very quickly. He seems to genuinely like children, which is also a plus.

The Fabulous Dr. Z

I definitely recommend Dr. Z! He always spends plenty of time describing his assessment in a way that anyone (including kids) can understand. Very kind, very patient, very down to earth, and very knowledgable .

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!!!

I'D WAIT AN HOUR FOR HIM! If were waiting for him it's because he's spending TIME with someome else! And inturn he spends time with My Kids as well! He does Not make me feel like my kids are $signs! Dr Z. treats them like they are children... People! He laughs with us, jokes around, relates well with them and doesn't push us out the door.. Thank you Dr Z!! Oh yah by the way take the "back ground music" off your you tube vedio, we couldn't hear YOU AT ALL just the crappy elevator music... We watched 3 times and still don't really know what you said and we aren't able to leave comments on u~tube... See you in a few..