Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Doc Despandie didn't seem to know what she was doing. I used to see Dr Lambe and they would not tell me where Dr Lambe went or why. This doctor changed everything and not seem to know half as much. Had never heard of restless legs, RSD, aura with my migraine. She made fun of Dr Lambe. Doc Despande you are so wise I don't think you would have to talk on that you are just so. Awful. Won't be back. And not to your other partner who just sits and tels everyone that they are fat. Met him already too when I had a cough. "Your fat!" Start eating right , lose those pounds ,and you wont get sick!" All 135 pounds of me wont be back. I only drove from Bellevue to see one person and you wont say where Doc Lambe is. Staff is nice cept they lie too where Lambe is and prtened I could see her if I came in.
Last year I had gone to the urgent care and I had to consult Dr Aarti as there were no other doctors available as it was a holiday weekend. She had diagnosed wrongly and prescribed me antibiotics for the problem which I didn't have and after 3 days she called me and told to stop the medication and she told me to take some other medications for another problem (which she was guessing). I was feeling like a guinea pig (testing medicines on me with just guess work). I didn't take the medicines which she prescribed again as I didn't want to test drugs on my body !! She scared me saying I might have this, that an so on...hmm.. I had a bad experience. Waste of money and time and the pain u undergo taking unwanted anti-biotics!! She was not even sorry for wrong diagnosing!! I feel doctors here can't diagnose very simple problems.. They make a mountain out of a mole !! I consulted another specialist in a hospital later... !!
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Group, 37624 SE Fury St Ste 101, Snoqualmie, WA
Dr. Aarti R Deshpande is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Snoqualmie, WA.