Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aashima Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Just a very excellent doctor. I went to her with a pilonidal cyst and this was plenty embarrasing. It was draining while I was watching "Power Rangers" with my girlfriend and it scared the heck out of me. Doctor A. Gupta explained it to me and referred me to an anal canal surgeon in Salem, IL, a very nice Indian fellow whose name I cannot recall just now.She actually felt my pain, I am sure of it. She cared for me as she would one of her children. I traveled many miles to see her and hope to do so again. I had surgery to remove the cyst and can now do sit ups and sit comfortably. A Gupta is my hero and shall be for some time.
Providence Hospital And Medical Centers
Dr. Aashima Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Mercy Oakland Urgent Care, 2110 E Maple Rd, Birmingham, MI
Dr. Aashima Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, MI.