Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aasia I Ghazi has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aasia I Ghazi has the following 16 expertise
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Watery Eyes
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Aasia I Ghazi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
I highly recommend Dr. Ghazi for anyone who suffers from allergies and/or asthma!!! Give her 5 minutes of your time and she will know exactly what is wrong with you. I'll agree with the other posts...she is always available during her patients' hours of need... she will call you immediately at night if you ever need her. And best of all...you will always leave her office with a huge smile on your face...because she is a warm and caring person who incorporates that same sense of humanity into her practice...she treats you like a person and not like a number. Even the children in our family get excited when they know they have to go see Dr. Ghazi...they don't cry or put up a fight...instead they look forward to seeing her and getting a Dum-dum lollipop at the end of the visit. Our family loves you Dr. Ghazi!!
You will love Dr. Ghazi!! She is one of those doctors who is a rare find these days. What I like about her the most is that not only is she very thorough during the History and Physical Exam, but she is also one of those doctors who really listens to the concerns of her patients. I have had severe allergies for years and Dr. Ghazi developed an individual plan for me...I get allergy shots now and finally my itching has stopped!!! One final point...Dr. Ghazi has been the doctor who has called me herself during after-hours to check on me...what a blessing!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aasia I Ghazi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aasia I Ghazi in this video.
Dr. Aasia I Ghazi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.