Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aasim S Sehbai has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Lung Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Patient Care
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Sehbai took care of me from start to finish with my ovarian cancer diagnosis and treatment. Each time I met with him he made me feel like I was his only patient and he had all the time in the world to answer my questions and put me at ease. I always enjoyed seeing him and his bright smile that was reflected in every person that worked with him.
THIS IS A COMPASIONATE AND VERY INTELLIGENT DOCTOR. HE WILL SPEND AS MUCH TIME A YOU NEED FOR EVEN A SMALL PROBLEM.HE SAT UP ONE NIGHT AT 2 IN THE MOIRNUNG WITH ME, IN THE HOSPITAL, RESEARCHING CHEMO DRUGS. THAT SAMENIGHT, THIS HUMBLE AN DID NOT EVEN CARE WHEN I THREW UP ON HIS SHOES, HE JUST HELD MY HEAD.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Aasim S Sehbai accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCancer Care Center Of Anniston, 171 Town Center Dr Ste 6, Anniston, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aasim S Sehbai in this video.
Dr. Aasim S Sehbai is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Anniston, AL.