Dr. Aazrum I Syed Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Aazrum I Syed?

Wonderful experience all around!

Never saw her

Made appt with Dr and was given option to see a mid level practitioner. Selected to see Dr. As a new patient, I had two students do my history and initial exam. I told them it had been 3 years since my last physical and they never suggested any preventive screens. I had to ask for Pap test, even though that was what I selected on my appt form and I had told them it had been 3 years. Never once saw the Dr, even as a new patient she never introduced herself to me. The NP was lovely but I was never asked if students being there would be ok, and I had zero opportunity to build any kind of relationship with the physician.

Dr. Aazrum I Syed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.