Dr. Aazy A Aaby Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Aazy A Aaby?

No worth the wait

Long wait times 45 mins or more behind apt. time. Front staff was very slow, unresponsive and inattentive. Gave the overall impression that patient was not valued and just part of the "herd" in the waiting room. Waiting room was boring, bland, and uninviting. This was a first for my child so it was important to have a space of engagement for both child and parent. Once we got into apt. the Medical assistant did not explain anything to my child but quickly "man handled" my child and forced drops in my Childs eye with my child expressing fear. I expected as at my child dentist or primary care doctor some bedside manner that was child friendly supportive and educational. the examiner room was cold, unwelcoming, and unfriendly to kids. The medical assistant then left my child and myself in this room and said to my child don't touch anything. We were in the room for over 35 mins. My child was crying the whole time in response to how the medical assistant treated my child with the eye drops. No one came in to ask if we were all right. Then the Dr came in rushed said I agree with the machine kids needs glasses took less then 5 minutes to confirm prescription and then walked out of room. We were escorted to the glass section and was told our insurance only gave us the choice of two glasses offered in a black box. Mind you this is a child's first glasses. One of the pair was broken and the child had to try on a broken pair of glasses. the assistant offered no advice on frame size or fit. I could have done much better at lens crafters or Cosco and gotten better help. The assistant walked away for long stretches at a time as we tried to navigate the process. I left feeling that neither my child or myself were valued and that we were disrespected. The experience was awful and I will not go back to this office or doctor. I would not recommend this office or this doctor.

Friendly, Kind, Listens, Great Physician

Dr. Aaby is a great. I liked his office, his staff was friendly and my prescription is perfect. Go see him, he is fantastic!

Awful, arrogant, rude, and patronizing. He showed up for less than 5 minutes looking grumpy scaring my sensitive sweet 4 year old. Facing a terrified child, Dr. Aaby asked in an angry tone if my child has mental problems! In summary, this is, by far, the worst MD I have ever met and I've had my fair share. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

Great Doctor

I have been to see Dr. Aaby many times over the years. He is one of the most caring and courteous physicians I know. He explains things thoroughly, took great care of my elderly mom when he did her cataract surgery and is all around a great doctor. I highly recommend him.g8

Exceptional Doctor

Both my husband and I and our children go to see Dr. Aaby. He has been my doctor for years. He is honest, would never try to sell you something that you do not need, and is always right on with our prescription s

He is good with kids. Too friendly? Takes a long time to get an appointment.

Best doctor ever.

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing this doctor for over ten years now. He is honest and straightforward. He listens to concerns and accurately diagnoses problems. He is a phenomenal doctor who I highly recommend.

No one else gets my eyes right

I miss having eye care. It's probably been about six years since I have been because I don't have health insurance. However, I have had Dr. Aaby as a doctor since I was a little kid. I have a severe astigmatism and I need prism in my lens. He gets it right on. I have tried other doctors at major optometry chains. However, I have had to go back multiple times because of the mistakes they made. Not with Dr. Aaby. If it's ever financially feasible I will go back to Dr. Aaby.

Shouldn't be a doctor!

AWFUL doctor! He refused to listen. I suspected that my daughter had a certain eye condition. He REFUSED to conduct the proper diagnostic tests. My daughter now is nearly blind. I got a second opinion, and my suspicion was right. If Dr. Aaby would have put his huge ego to the side, her vision would be fine! Do not see him. He thinks he knows everything, and does NOT care about anyone but himself!

This doctor doesn't care AT ALL!

Great doctor for kids

Dr Aaby is great with children. I highly recommend him for anyone with young kids.