Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Abba I Terr
Abba I Terr is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
I consulted with Abba Terr back in the 1980s, after I had become very ill from exposures to a neighbor's spraying of a toxic wood preservative. I thought he could help me find answers I needed to recover my health. Not only did he completely invalidate the severity of my illness, he also literally shouted in my face to prove his point, "Who told you you were sick! Where did you get this idea that you're sick!" It was the most traumatizing appointment I have ever had with any MD ever in my life. I was young then and did not know my options. If I could go back in time I would report him to the medical licensing board for verbal abuse. No one should ever treat their patients this badly. It was inexcusable, abhorrent behavior. He was the worst medical doctor I ever consulted.
I was surprised that a doctor his age was somewhat clueless about my symptoms. He made me dictate my entire case history and it seemed like he made me draw my own conclusion from that about what I might be suffering from. Now I am an international student and I've only been to two different doctors here and both visits felt pointless and being on a health insurance plan that does not cover clinic visits, was a waste of money. In short, if you have the regular dust/pollen allergy resulting in sinus problems, you could try going to him. But nothing too complex as skin allergies.
Saw him in his office about 15 years ago when I first was diagnosed with asthma. Disliked him then for his attitude. Had appt at UCSF last year to see another doctor. the other doctor was very busy so I ended up with his "sub" who was Abba Terra. He was much worse than he was 15 years ago -- could care less, had no advice to give me, etc. Avoid him
Abba I Terr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions450 Sutter St, San Francisco, CA
Abba I Terr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.