Dr. Abbas Etebari Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Abbas Etebari?

beware

I was employed by this man as a receptionist when his office was in Hollywood. I was about 20 and he made sexual advances toward me. I was afraid to report him or resist because I badly needed the job .

AMAZING DOCTOR

Dont Listen to what these people are saying. This doctor is a sweet man and he does a excellent job for his patients. He has been a doctor for 45+ years. He is a amazing doctor.

I made a big mistake

In 1970 I chose this doctor to deliver my child. To this day I regret that decision. He put MY life and my baby's in danger. I still have a numb thigh from his "saddle-block" and my son who is 40 was very, very sick. I couldn't take him home. He was inutero for 36 hours without amniotic fluid. Ladies, please inform yourself..I was young and stupid!

NO ETHICS, NO CONCERN AT ALL FOR HIS PATIENTS

This Doctor does not have a good "set of ethics", and cannot be trusted.When I was going to him, I had begun bleeding shortly after giving birth to a healthy baby. When he could not find why, we went into surgery. No success. I was dying. He unceremoniously, as his back was turned to me informed me I was and told me don't come back because he didn't want it on his record, and walked away. He cannot be trusted as a Doctor.