Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abbott Kagan II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Abbott Kagan II has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Abbott Kagan II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Very please with my experience. Great staff. Doctor was very compassionate and took time to explain to me my diagnosis. Was afraid something was very wrong, but was thrilled to be reassured and treated appropriate, unlike other docs I have met in the area. I am doing very well thanks to the care I received here. Highly recommend.
Worst Dr. I have experienced, arrogant & no prof attitude . Went to see he about pain in hip ,kind of looked at me & decided I had a pull. Treatment was stay off hip for 6 weeks (use walker) & come back to see him .If no chg scope & possible operate. End of discussion. Thank God ,I opted for second option . I have an infection in hip & require an operation ( 2) to control infection ,16 weeks to accomplish. Be carefully w/ this Doc ,careless
I went to this doctor's office due to problem with my knee. A few exrays wee done and I was referred to a pain mangement practice. The pain management practitioner was not sure why I was refered before the good doctor ordered some test to diagose the origin of my pain. I must note through out the exam the god doctor was acting very nice and friendly and smile. I was not sure why the smile, but was concerned of the behavior, although i did not show that. The pain management practice ordered two MRIs which were denied because no professionals were avialble for a peer-to-peer review. The patient ended up suffereing for a full week without care, untill the finding an outstanding orthopdedist practice.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
46 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Abbott Kagan II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsA Kagan Orthopedics Sports, 8710 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL
Dr. Abbott Kagan II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.