Dr. Abbott Kagan II Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Abbott Kagan II?

Dr Kagan is a wonderful surgeon. My husband and I both went to him and we both thought he was the best.

Awesome Doctor and staff

Breath of fresh air

Very please with my experience. Great staff. Doctor was very compassionate and took time to explain to me my diagnosis. Was afraid something was very wrong, but was thrilled to be reassured and treated appropriate, unlike other docs I have met in the area. I am doing very well thanks to the care I received here. Highly recommend.

No Body

Worst Dr. I have experienced, arrogant & no prof attitude . Went to see he about pain in hip ,kind of looked at me & decided I had a pull. Treatment was stay off hip for 6 weeks (use walker) & come back to see him .If no chg scope & possible operate. End of discussion. Thank God ,I opted for second option . I have an infection in hip & require an operation ( 2) to control infection ,16 weeks to accomplish. Be carefully w/ this Doc ,careless

To what degree This doctor cares?

I went to this doctor's office due to problem with my knee. A few exrays wee done and I was referred to a pain mangement practice. The pain management practitioner was not sure why I was refered before the good doctor ordered some test to diagose the origin of my pain. I must note through out the exam the god doctor was acting very nice and friendly and smile. I was not sure why the smile, but was concerned of the behavior, although i did not show that. The pain management practice ordered two MRIs which were denied because no professionals were avialble for a peer-to-peer review. The patient ended up suffereing for a full week without care, untill the finding an outstanding orthopdedist practice.

No insurance? Don't bother.

I called to make an appointment with Kagan after hearing about him from a friend. Unfortunately I never got to see him due to the fact that his receptionist never even called me back after telling me she would talk to him and see what was available. I could literally feel her attitude change as soon as I told her I would be a self-paying patient. I finally called them back and was told that I could see his "physicians assistant". Kagan is evidently too good to even consider seeing anyone who deosn't have insurance.

Trust in Care

It is so nice to find a Doctor who cares and listens. He and his staff give 100% plus. After a bad experiance with a local orthopedic doctor and non-caring staff, I found Dr. Kagan and his office to be a blessing. I wish I could express the appreciation I feel not having to live through pain filled days and nights. His Physical Therapy team is just another example of a medical group that goes above and beyond to help you.

Dr Abbott Kagan is a great surgeon, he cares about his patients and how they are doing both before surgery and after surgery.You have questions he takes time to answer them and makes sure you understand everything before he leaves. I would and have recommended him to others that have needed hip or knee surgery

Arrogance level too high

There are several people that would do fine in this office however if you are used to a truly want to help you I understand sorry you have been in pain lets see what we can do to help...this is not your guy. His arrogance level is apparent when you meet him and it is almost that he has made so much money he doesnt feel the need for customer service. Maybe when he was starting his practice he felt he had to but not anymore. You will have an easy time getting an appointment but the good stuff ends there. I am sure he is very knowledgable person in this field however I myself couldn't get past his arrogance.

Very Caring and Professional Doctor

I saw Dr. Kagan for some knee pain that I was having. He quickly diagnosed the problem and set me up with a PT schedule. I have been very pleased with each visit I have made to Dr. Kagan and have referred several of my friends. I would advise seeing him if you're looking for a sound doctor wih a great personality! I know that many of the local doctors also refer to him because of his caliber of work. I highly recommend Dr. Abbott Kagan.

Severely overated

Had knee replacement that went bad! Tells me it's my fault. I followed everything he told me to do! He kicked me from his practice so he didn't have to deal with the problem. What a looser! I had another surgeon fix the problem and cost a ton of money and rehab. I wouldn't send my dog to him. Buyer Bewware

Dr. Abbott Kagan II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.