Dr. Abby Bova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abby Bova?

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Bova for over 8 years. She is compassionate, professional, approachable and knowledgeable. She never rushes through my appointments, always encouraging me to share any health concern, no matter how trivial I think it might be. This year I mentioned occasional stomach upsets. She drew from me details of the discomfort and decided to set up gall bladder tests. Long story short, I had gallstones and had my gall bladder removed. No more stomach problems. I trust Dr Bova.

Retired RN

Posted on September 12th, 2014

I worked occasionally on oncology floor and was familiar with dr. Bova. Always appreciated the ease with which she worked with nursing staff. When I learned in 2009 I had a malignant mass in my breast, I asked her to coordinate my care. I have always found her very caring, knowledgeable, approachable. I have never had a problem having her or her nurse Marilyn return my calls, although I seldom had need of them outside my scheduled appointments. In 2012 when my mother was diagnosed with Stage IV colon cancer and came to live with me, I suggested she ask dr. Bova to coordinate her care. Both my mother and I found Dr. Bova to be very compassionate during this terminal illness. Dr Bova worked very hard to make my mother's last 18 months of life as comfortable as possible. I would recommend her to anyone requiring services of an oncologist.

Posted on November 9th, 2017