Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abby R Nolder has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Nolder has exceeded our expectations for what we were looking for in an ENT. When our son was just 2 months old we went to her and found out he had laryngomalacia. Later, we went to her about his recurring ear infections and constant fluid in his ears. She recommended tubes since it had been going on so long, so we trusted her opinion. Surgery went great! She was very in depth and answered all of our questions beforehand, and she personally came to check on him when we were waiting with him in recovery. He hasn't been sick or had an ear infection since! Dr. Nolder has been a huge blessing to our family!
We have had so many problems with my daughters ears and Dr. Nolder has been great with her. She has always gotten us in fairly quick considering its at children's hospital. I have always gotten in in less than 2 weeks. Which is longer than an ENT in conway but quick for ACH. I have never had to wait very long. All of the staff is great with my daughter. Dr. Nolder is very friendly also. If I can't get in to see Dr. Nolder its always quick and easy to get in to see the nurse practitioner...especially if my daughter just needs her ears suctioned.
12 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Childrens Mercy Hospital
Dr. Abby R Nolder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArkansas Childrens Hospital, 1 Childrens Way, Little Rock, AR
Dr. Abby R Nolder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.