Dr. Abdalla Bamashmus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Abdalla Bamashmus?

A great person then a great doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr B cares about his patients. Bottomline.

Highly recommended

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I spent ten years with state mental health and was still self harming with suicidal thoughts. I was diagnosed bi polar at 18 and have been on the same dose of lithium for the last 10. In desperation I sought out a new doctor and Dr.B was recommended. Not only did he take me seriously, he told me immediately I was on too low a dose of medication and added a new one. I feel better than I have in many years! It's obvious genuinely cares. It's an hour drive for me but so worth it!

ms

Posted on August 29th, 2016

personally i wouldnt go there, he interrupts, doesnt listen, and my fiance missed his appt because he has mental problems and was living in the woods skitzo. when i called the receptionist said she wood have to ask the dr if he can reschedule. he said he wood think about it and the the receptionist said she woood call me back. He needed help, different meds maybe. He paid the cash fee and even said he wood pay for missed appt. she never called me back. although I called her 3 times and explained his need for help. I stopped going into office because there was NO therapy, he was in there long enough to give her 100.00 and pick up 2 perceptions. i found him to be argumentative and rude, but I wasn't the patient. My fiance just wanted another chance. He doesn't care about ppl, just the quick money. booooo!!!! thumbs down!!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I wish I had known about Dr. Bamashmus, MD a long time ago. I would never have had to change to another doctor to find the one that understood me. And his office staff is the best in any office that i have ever been in before. I hope he gets to review these feedbacks on his excellence and professionalism and how great they are with every patient that he treats. Thank You for giving the patient the chance to voice their opinion about the best doctor (psychiatrist) and his staff in Anderson, SC

B. is the best

Posted on July 7th, 2015

I have never minded waiting a little while in Dr. B.'s office because I know he spends time with people and doesn't rush them out the door. He is the most compassionate psychiatrist I've ever met and knows his stuff. I live in Charleston now and still consider it worth my time to drive to Anderson to see him.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Very professional. when I was having a problem he told me what caused the problem when the neuroglist did not get it right.

LOVE MY DOCTOR!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Posted on May 2nd, 2013

Very polite and courteous. Took time to figure out the best meds for my situation. Will definitely use him again.

Posted on July 12th, 2017