Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh
Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Springs, CA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
6 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Locations & DirectionsDESERT REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, 1150 N Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA
Dr. Abdallah Abusamrah Salaimeh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palm Springs, CA.