Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abdallah Dlewati MD
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burton, MI, with other offices in Lapeer, MI and Flint, MI (and 1 other location). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati has 4 locations
5040 Villa Linde Pkwy
Flint, MI 48532
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
36 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Abdallah Dlewati's office for more information.
1460 N Center Rd Burton, MI : (810) 715-4300
1254 N Main St Lapeer, MI : (810) 245-0141
5040 Villa Linde Pkwy Flint, MI 48532
4255 Beecher Rd Flint, MI : (810) 762-4686
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abdallah Dlewati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burton, MI.