Dr. Abdallah Karam Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Abdallah Karam?

Outstanding Doctor - Amazing staff

I have been seeing Dr. Karam for years. Our family has moved to a suburb that is 35-40 minutes away from his office. We still commute so he can be the primary care physician. He spends the time needed to get to know his patients, understand the medical history, of course, but also the individual, so that he can treat the entire person. In this time of transition in medicine, Dr Karam has the best modern medical knowledge with the core values of compassion, respect and care we associate with Doctors of old. I would recommend him to anyone, and I do,

The Best then there's the rest!

Top Doctor!!!

Asked front desk about a medical concern and asked what Dr. Karam's position was about the concern. Got transferred to a different person (I assume it was a nurse, because the women did not state her credentials) and that person said that I should ignore standard medical guidelines about the concern. Not once was I able to talk to Dr. Karam about his medical position about the concern. My complaint is that the office is not on the same page about their medical knowledge. Plus staff says bad things about one patient to another patient, very unprofessional environment!

A+Mazing

I was very pleased with my visit! The examination was thorough, efficient, and straight to the point. Dr. Karam is great! He is engaging and easy to talk to. He made my visit less nerve wrecking. Nada and Debi are also great! Debi and I had a small talk about our animals, and how my laugh reminded her of someone in her family which made my visit more enjoyable and relaxing. Thank you all!!

Dr. Karam is fabulous. He is attentive, engaged, knowledgeable and compassionate. I wouldn't go anywhere else! His office staff is terrific also!

Best Doctor !!!!

I love this doctor. He always is so happy and concerned about me as the patient. He has a great sense of humor . When you are in the exam room he makes you feel like you are his only patient and spends the time you need to answer questions . Some of the ladies in his office can be a little cranky at times and others are great but he is worth it.

I've been seeing Dr. Karam for about 5 yrs. When no other Dr. Was able to lock down a complete diagnosis of me he was. I feel he saved my life and is the best Dr. I have ever had.

2 thumbs up

Caring MD. Courteous and efficient staff. Highly recommend.

Simply the BEST!

Dr. Karam is the most thorough doctor I have ever been to. He genuinely cares about his patients. Highly recommend him!!!

Best doctor i've ever had...

Dr. Karam

the best Doctor in the world!!

THE VERY BEST ...

I cannot say enough about Dr. Karam. He makes sure you leave his office fully satisfied by giving you as much time as you need. His bedside manner is fantastic. He is so pleasant you wish you had more reasons to see him. I once asked him why there were so many seats in his examining rooms and he said for the families of patients when they want, or need, to be involved in someone's care. I COULD NEVER SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT DR. KARAM!l

Dr. Abdallah Karam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.